- Connects and clamps with a single strike
- The curved ridges clamp the pieces together upon insertion
- Join without clamps or waiting time for the glue
- Installation with any biscuit joiner
- Surface joints, frame panelling, miters
- Furniture and kitchen manufacturing, store fixtures, booth construction, installers
E20 is a self-clamping connector that can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner.
The curved ridges anchor it in the work piece without glue while also clamping the work pieces together. This makes E20 the perfect self-clamping gluing aid in the workshop or on-site, using the 4 mm system cutter.
E20-L is used for surface connections and is ideal for picture frames, casing miters or panel extensions. The E20-H is designed for edge joints, i.e. drawer boxes, and miters.
- Connects and clamps with a single strike. The curved ridges clamp the pieces together upon insertion.
- Both work pieces are cut at the same time
- Faster connection without the need for screw clamps
- Can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner
Furniture plinths (mitre joints)
Ideal on-site aid
Extending panels and profiles
Size: E20-H 23 × 28 × 4 mm
Cutter: Ø 100 x 4 x 22
Material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
Secure On-line Ordering for U.S. Only - No order is processed until final checkout.
Self Clamping Biscuit Mixed Blister Pack - (40 E20-H & 40 E20-L) No. 145020 - $45.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Self Clamping Biscuit Blister Pack E20-H (80 pieces) No. 145021 - $45.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Self Clamping Biscuit Blister Pack E20-L (80 pieces) No. 145022 - $45.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Lamello E20Self Clamping Element
E20 H and LE20 - H and E20 - L
E20-LConnects and clamps with one strike.
E20-HCurved ridges pull joint tightly together.
E20-L ApplicationCut groove in both workpieces simultaneously.
E20-H applicationUse with wood and wood composites.