- Bisco P-14 is a 7 mm thick plastic element that is part of the Clamex P system
- The aligning element is used for the flush alignment of panels, as well as for glueing, stiffening and increasing shear strength
- Also good for dry-fitting connections prior to final assembly with Clamex or Tenso.
- Fits P-System grooves without changing the cutter
- Installation with Zeta P2 or CNC machine
- Alignment of grooves on separation walls, table tops or kitchen counters
- Glueing of work pieces
Bisco P-14Bisco P is an alignment element that is part of the Clamex P system. It is easily installed using the Zeta P2 or CNC as it fits easily into the P-system groove without changing the cutter.
Bisco P-14 is 7 mm thick, made of thick plastic and used in combination with Clamex P-14. (Bisco P-10 is also available for use with Clamex P-10. For more information on Bisco P-10 please call or E-mail us.)
The element is not only used for alignment of panels but can be used for glueing, and increasing shear strength.
Benefits of Bisco P
- Fits the same P-System groove as Clamex P-14 / Clamex P-10 thus removing the need to change cutters
- Self-clamping in the groove due to its surface structure
- Fixed connections possible in conjunction with PVA glue
- Minimal installation depth for material thickness of at least 16 mm
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
- Alignment of grooves on separation walls, table tops or kitchen worktops
- Combination with Clamex P-14 / Clamex P-10 for detachable surface, corner or mitre joints ranging from 30-180°
- Combination with Clamex P-14 / Clamex P-10 or as a simple element for glueing work pieces
- Stiffening or raising shear strength
Secure On-line Ordering for U.S. Only - No order is processed until final checkout.
Bisco P-14 Aligning Element (80 pair) - No. 145301 - $45.00
Bisco P-14 Aligning Element (300 pair) - No. 145302 - $115.00