- Classic X is the original biscuit joiner from the inventor and world-leader in wood biscuit joinery
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Multifunctional stop square, swivelling front stop with fixed pivot point and high-precision application surfaces
- Fixed or detachable connections with 10 different joining elements
- Furniture and kitchen manufacturing, shop fixtures, booth construction, installers
Now available as a cordless model
Classic X is the mainstay biscuit joiner based on the tried-and-tested original from the inventor of the system and offers the perfect combination of speed and versatility. Features of the Classic X include the fully revised base plate and the slim yet powerful 780 W motor or convenient 18V cordless version.
Along with the fixed, self-clamping and detachable connectors and the Classic X, Lamello represents the most complete and versatile wood joining system.
Secure On-line Ordering for U.S. Only - No order is processed until final checkout.
Lamello Classic X - No. 101600 - $725.00
Classic XThe most efficient system to join panels.
Classic X ApplicationVersatile Application with Clamex S-18 - detachable connector with screw insertion.
Classic X to Join PanelsThe most efficient system to join panels.
Classic X GroovesCut grooves for tongue and groove connections with the Standard carbide-tipped groove cutter 4 mm.
Classic X Swiveling FrontExactly the same distance from both sides to the cutter = 8 mm. Allows alternating the application surface from the swiveling front view 1. or to the baseplate view 2., especially important when cutting thin dividing panel connections.
Classic X Fast and EconomicalPerfect precision of mitres by applying on the outer surface for 22.5 and 45° angles.
Classic X Multifunctional stopBoth sides flush surfaces on baseplate, swiveling front and stop square for efficient positioning of the biscuit joiner on the work piece’s outer edge. Vertical stability by attaching to the baseplate to increase the surface.