What to look for:
- Gridded surface for uniform glue spreading
- Cross ribs for easy insertion
- Flat ends so surplus glue remains inside the groove
- True to size in length and thickness
- No dust or fiber shed
- High breaking strength and finely ground edges
- Clearly embossed brand name "LAMELLO"
Original biscuitThe biscuit is the original, tried-and-tested connector from Lamello, the inventor of the system. The success of the biscuit is based on the quick and simple application, stable and high-quality connections as well as the minimal material fatigue that is so important for panel materials.
The original guarantees quality in size accuracy, optimum glue distribution and dimensional stability as well as the sustainable cultivation of beech wood.
The perfect fit is appreciated from the very start, when the biscuits are easily inserted into the groove and remain in place even when the work piece is turned over for assembly.
- Swiss production from sustainable Swiss forestry
- 5 different sizes included in system
- Recessed, embossed glue surfaces for optimum glue distribution and powerful bond
- Smooth, rounded edges for easy insertion
- Diagonal fiber orientation for high breaking resistance
- A single power tool for 10 different connectors offering fixed and detachable connections
- Depth adjuster enables rapid switching between biscuit sizes
- Lateral tolerance allows for faster working without positioning aids and stops
- Avoid errors when adjusting the cutting depth since both work pieces have the same groove depth
- Proven cutting principle with a disc cutter ensures that the grooves are always parallel and precise, even in the case of knots or rapid working
- The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm can be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
- S6 biscuit for use in kitchen worktops, solid wood and outdoor construction
- H9 biscuit for minimal work piece widths from 40 mm as well as for corner or miter joints between thin panels from 5 mm
H9 Biscuit Size:
- 38 x 12 x 3 mm
- 47 x 15 x 4 mm
- 53 x 19 x 4 mm
- 56 x 23 x 4 mm
- Nine percent (9%) with a tolerance plus or minus (+ or-) of one percent (1%)
- 4 MM plus 0. tolerance can be minus 1/10 MM or 0.004 of one inch
- Actual number of defects per box has been determined to be .0013%, or 13,000'ths of 1%. Virtually zero product defects.
Secure On-line Ordering for U.S. Only - No order is processed until final checkout.
Lamello #0 Biscuits (box of 1000) - No. 144000 - $49.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Lamello #10 Biscuits (box of 1000) - No. 144010 - $49.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Lamello #20 Biscuits (box of 1000) - No. 144020 - $49.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Lamello Assorted Biscuits (box of 1000) - No. 144030 - $90.00 Sizes: #20 (500), #10 (250), #0 (250) plus $5.00 shipping and handling
Lamello #H-9 Biscuits (box of 1000) - No. 144009 - $65.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling