Functionality meets convenience
There has never been more operating convenience: the CONTROL can be operated simply by tapping on the screen. The touchscreen‘s 7.5“ color display visualizes all functions.
With the CONTROL the entire cutting is performed fully automatically. Manual operation is a thing of the past. The automatic saw beam locking feature ensures easy and quick operation.
Premium Class Vertical Cutting Center
With pneumatic assistance, the unit plunges fully automatically into the panel. Feed speeds can be infinitely adjusted between 10 and 25 m/min, thus individually adapted to the material being cut.
Precision machine parts are manufactured to an accuracy of 1/100 mm. It has a massive, self-supporting, firmly welded, twist-free saw frame, plus a full-surface support wall of birch plywood with integral small workpiece support.
The integral TRK dust extraction system achieves dust limit values considerably below 1 mg/m³, more than 50% below the applicable recommended values.
Further features which are also a matter of course for the premium class include the following: freely selectable saw cycle, panel end recognition, constant return speed of the saw unit, operating time counter and the digital measuring system DMS installed on both axes as standard.
- Automatic, variable speed (33-82 ft/min.) saw travel
- Selectable saw cycle (cut & return or cut & stop)
- Panel end sensor for greater productivity
- Starting position memory for increased production
- EPS-Y programmable saw position for horizontal cuts & auto top of panel recognition and trimming
Weight (approx.): 1800 lbs., (2900 lbs. shipping)
Main Saw Blade: 300 mm dia., 30 mm bore with (2) 9 mm pin holes (60 mm circle)
Scoring Saw Blade: (option) 80 mm dia., 20 mm bore, special shimless split-blade type
Electrical: 3-phase, 220V/20 Amp or 440V/10 Amp service; right side of frame
Dust collection: 1500 cfm, 100 mm(x2) connection(s); choice of side
Compressed Air: 100 psi, 3 cfm (air dryer strongly recommended); right side of frame
Floor Space: 18' 6" L x 4' 11" D x 8' 1" H (machine only) Other frame sizes available upon request
- 4SB – Automatic bottom trimming
- EPS – Electronic positioning system EPS.x (horizontal axis for vertical cuts)
- VSA – Scoring saw unit
- WSG – Angle cutting unit
- NVV – Grooving accessory for composite panels and adjustable grooving tool
- ”High-End“ central support Paper holder
- Cutting depth 100 mm
- Saw motor with 2 speeds
- Special voltage
- Tropical insulation