Maximum Versatility Through Innovative Accessories
Striebig has a variety of options to tailor your machine to suit any application.
WSG Angle Cutting
EPS Electronic Positioning
VSA Scoring Saw Unit
Legendary Swiss Quality and Accuracy
STRIEBIG Vertical Panel Saws have long been the benchmark by which all other vertical panel saws are measured. Manufactured in Switzerland by some of the best engineers and machinery builders in the world, STRIEBIGs are legendary for accuracy and dependability. Unlike other manufacturers who try to be all things to all people, STRIEBIG only produces vertical panel saws.
Whether your business demands a small 5.25 hp Compact or a fully equipped 7.5 hp Control, STRIEBIGs can fit the need with stack cutting capability, and a variety of options including angle cutting, digital measuring, and grooving to tailor the machine to suit any application.
- STRIEBIG Strength - All of the STRIEBIG saws are constructed with a fully welded, heavy-duty frame that stays square over time. The precision rollers will not collect dust or chips that can set a panel out of square, and material handling is so easy, it is truly a one-man saw!
- The rigid center shelf allows for comfortable cutting of smaller pieces along with adjustable spacing of support fingers.
- STRIEBIG Vertical Panel Saws allow for two methods of scoring. Either a simple main-blade, climb cut or with an optional true scoring blade.
- Quality engineering is seen in the simple mechanical shifting of the support grid during a horizontal cut.
- All STRIEBIGs include highly efficient extraction ducting to minimize dust in the shop environment.
- Accuracy, simplicity, dependability and quality; these traits sum up all STRIEBIGs saws to give you one of best investments you can make in your shop!
- Flipping a Panel on a STRIEBIG Video
- STRIEBIG Productivity - The unique roller system found on all STRIEBIG Saws enables one man to 'flip' large panels by himself.
- Range of Materials - Cuts melamine, particle board, MDF, plasterboard, acrylics and other plastics, solid surface materials, aluminum composite material (ACM), non-ferrous metal, solid wood and other panel materials.
Colonial Saw, Inc., 122 Pembroke Street, PO Box A, Kingston, MA 02364
Phone: 781-585-4364 Fax: 781-585-9375 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Coast Regional Office:
Colonial Saw, Inc., 845 Milliken Avenue, Suite F, Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 909-390-5465 FAX: 909-390-5470 E-Mail: email@example.com