Milling machine for patching defects in
wood such as resin galls, cracks, knicks
made by dropped tools and damaged edges.
- Resin galls and other damage in the
wood can be easily and neatly removed
with the Lamello Minispot machine.
- The G2A model is particularly suited
for milling in rabbets, by virtue of its
movable bottom covering.
- Clear baseplate allows user to see the
defect while milling it out.
- Minispot patches
are available in the most common wood
types: adler, ash, beech, birch, cherry, Douglas fir, elm, hemlock, maple, Nordic
pine, Nordic spruce, Phil. mahogany, pine,
ponderosa pine, popular, red oak, spruce,
walnut, white fir, and white oak.
- You may easily retrofit your Lamello
Top or Classic for use with patch size
G2, by purchasing the special front plate
and carbide cutter.
- The original Minispot method guarantees
Please call for more details or purchasing information.
G2A - No. 111702
||100 x 8 x 22 mm.
Link to the Lamello Corporate Media Web Page
For more information about all Lamello products including Catalog, Flyers, Pictures, Videos, Manuals, Technical Sheets and Spare Parts Documents
- Cutters: G2 Cutter No. 132217
- Patches: Size
2 Box of 500 pieces in a variety of species
G20 S2 Grooving Machine
Grooving Machine G20 S2
cut Minispot-grooves for patches sizes 2,4,22,8,15,20
- Precision guidance with finished
- Easy Positioning due to see-through
- No slipping while cutting due to anti-slide
coating and fixation spikes
- Controlled plunge due to ergonomic
- For patches, patching rods and edge patches
- Suction stub for dust extraction
Lamello Minispot G20 S2- No. 111750 $1,800.00
1-888-777-2729 to purchase or for more information
G20 - No. 111750
|Max. groove depth