Lamello Classic X - The low-priced machine for every workshop.
A versatile biscuit joiner, Classic X currently installs 15 different Lamello joining elements, and it offers four additional applications besides biscuit and connector joining:
(1) Cutting of grooves for tongue and groove connections
(2) Ability to cut expansion gaps for wood ceilings and floors
(3) Wood repairing of resin pockets and small defects
(4) Trimming of solid wood or plastic edges
This first ever flush base plate in a Classic machine allows for easy and fast alignment of the Classic X machine to the side of the work piece in all positions including tight corners. Features include:
- New powerful 780 watt motor
- New flush-sided swiveling front with notches at angles 22.5, 45 and 67.5 degrees
- Quick adjustment for 6 cutting depths
- Anthracite paint finish
- Groove cutter with 6 alternating teeth
- New flush-sided front stop square that is height adjustable
- Anti-slip pads
- Central locking for quick change of cutter
Easily reference off side of the workpiece thus eliminating need for cumbersome locating jigs.
||100 x 4 x 22 mm.
|Cutting Depth Max.
|Weight of Machine
Link to the Lamello Corporate Media Web Page
For more information about all Lamello products including Catalog, Flyers, Pictures, Videos, Manuals, Technical Sheets and Spare Parts Documents